This recipe is so easy to make that your kids can do most of the work.
Home: Crafts / Hobbies
Home: Fun For Kids
Slime is so much fun to play with, but buying it at the store is expensive for the little amount you get. Why not make it at home for pennies.
- 1/2 tsp Borax
- 1 cup Warm water
- 4oz Bottle of glue(white or clear)
- Two bowls
- Food Coloring
- In one bowl mix 3oz warm water with the glue and mix till smooth.
- Add food cloring in your choice of color and mix.
- In the other bowl mix 6oz of warm water with the Borax till the Borax is disolved.
- Add the glue mixture to the Borax mixture. Using your hands mix the slime till smooth.
- Store slime in plactic baggy.
I hope your kids enjoy playing with their homemade creation! For step by step directions, just watch our kid friendly how-to video below.
Disclaimer: We're not affiliated, authorized, associated, endorsed by, or officially connected with the company or entities listed here, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. All trademarks cited, listed, or shown here are the property of their respective owners. We are not responsible for errors, omissions, safety issues
, or inaccurate information. This site is for entertainment purposes only and is not an official guide. Attempting anything you see here is done so at your own risk and we are not responsible for your safety, loss of life, legal or medical fees, or damages because of anything you see or read on this site.
All information and content provided on this site is for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only. Always consult a professional before following any information you read here. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.