Recipe for very easy to make homemade salsa.
Looking for an easy and tasty homemade salsa recipe? Try this one!
IngredientsYou'll need the following ingredients:
- 1 can (14 ounces) of fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup of fresh cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of white onion
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo (try 3 for extra spice)
- 1 teaspoon of adobo sauce (from the chipotle peppers)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Chop white onion, garlic, and jalapeno.
- Juice the lime, discard the rest.
- Put all ingredients into your food processor (or blender) and pulse until everything is well blended.
- Adjust salt and pepper to your liking.
- Refrigerator and then enjoy with chips!
Disclaimer: We're not affiliated, authorized, associated, endorsed by, or officially connected with the company or entities listed here, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. All trademarks cited, listed, or shown here are the property of their respective owners. We are not responsible for errors, omissions, safety issues
, or inaccurate information. This site is for entertainment purposes only and is not an official guide. Attempting anything you see here is done so at your own risk and we are not responsible for your safety, loss of life, legal or medical fees, or damages because of anything you see or read on this site.
All information and content provided on this site is for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only. Always consult a professional before following any information you read here. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.